B’Chasdei HaShem, we have been spared any significant impact from Tropical Storm Eta and our campuses are ready for the children’s return. Tomorrow, Tuesday November 10, will be a regular school day, following the Tuesday schedule in all divisions. Distance Learning will also resume its regular schedule.
ECE, KES, RMS:
1) Parent-Teacher Conferences by Zoom will take place as scheduled, Tuesday evening. There is still time to make appointments by logging on to your parent portal.
2) Please note a change from the annual school calendar. There will be regular classes FOR ALL DIVISIONS on Wednesday Nov. 11. If you would like for your child(ren) to receive hot lunch, make sure to place an order, as the date was not included in the original hot lunch calendar.
3) A credit for today’s hot lunch will be noted on your portal in the near future.
Looking forward to a safe return!
Due to the weather situation and likelihood of tropical storm conditions, DACHS will be closed tomorrow, Monday, Nov. 9.
Concerning re-opening for Tuesday, a decision will be made tomorrow after an inspection of the campus and a determination of local conditions.
Thanks to the recent investments into distance learning, being stuck at home doesn’t mean that you can’t learn with Rebbe! Each Gemora Havana Rebbe will attempt to zoom a Shiur with his talmidim in the late morning at 11:00AM. Due to potential power outages during the storm and other factors beyond his control, it is possible that your son’s Rebbe will not be available at that time, but we will all give it a shot to make it work.
May Hashem continue to protect us from any harm.
Rabbi Yehuda Bergida, Mashgiach
Rabbi Yaakov Dreyfuss, Assistant Principal
ECE, KES, RMS Update
Dear Parents, Students and Staff,
Due to the weather situation and likelihood of tropical storm conditions, all divisions on the South Campus of YTCTE (ECE, KES and RMS) will be closed tomorrow, Monday, Nov. 9, for both on-campus classes and regular distance learning options. A determination concerning DACHS will be made this evening. An email will be sent with the decision, by 9:00 PM.
Concerning re-opening for Tuesday, that decision will be made tomorrow, after an inspection of the campus and a determination of local conditions.
If there is any information concerning optional distance learning opportunities for tomorrow, that will be communicated by email, from each division.