Hurricane Ian Updates

Wednesday, 9/28/2022


We have completed the assessment of the safety of our campus. We are B”H pleased to report that we are re-opening Yeshiva for classes in all divisions tomorrow, Thursday September 29.

We have not lost power, and there is very minimal damage to the campus from the wind and weather conditions. Our bus companies are ready to resume service tomorrow morning as well.

Our hearts and tefillos are with the communities and families that were and are in the direct line of Hurricane Ian. May Hashem continue to watch over all of us and shield us from any harm.

Please note that tomorrow’s shiur has been postponed. This shiur will be rescheduled.
Stay tuned for more information!


Wednesday, 9/28/2022


We are carefully monitoring the effects of Hurricane Ian. A decision regarding re-opening Yeshiva tomorrow will be made at 6:00 PM today.

At 6:00 PM, we will conduct an assessment of the safety of the campus, bus service, and a determination of the local current weather conditions. After this has been completed, en email update to parents and staff will be forthcoming shortly thereafter.



Tuesday Night, 9/27/2022


Due to the weather situation and likelihood of tropical storm conditions, all divisions on the South Campus (EECC, KES, & RMS – JPK-8th Grade) will be closed tomorrow, Wednesday September 28.

Tomorrow at DACHS (9th-12th Grade) there will be an 8:30 shacharis followed by voluntary shiurim until 1:00 for all Talmidim who are able to come. Parents should use their own discretion regarding the decision to send their sons to Yeshiva tomorrow. There will be no transportation available. Students who have no way to get to Yeshiva, or cannot get here safely should not come!

Concerning re-opening for Thursday, that decision will be made tomorrow, after an inspection of both campuses and a determination of local conditions.

Stay safe and G’mar Chasima Tova!

Never miss a moment.
Get the weekly YTCTE newsletter in your inbox.