Please review the points below:
- Spots are prioritized for families in the zones we currently service. At this time we unfortunately can not service families outside our current zones. If you do not live in these zones, you will be notified right away and placed on a waitlist. If it is determined, at a later date, that we can accommodate you, we will be in touch once registration closes and routes are set up.
- Door to door service is not a guarantee. Routes are created to start as late as possible while still getting the children to school on time. As our Yeshiva grows, and the routes get longer, we often need to rework routes each year, combining and moving stops as needed.
- Children are expected to be outside, waiting at their stop, FIVE minutes prior to their pickup time. After the first week of school, and families and drivers have a chance to adjust to a new schedule, the bus will not wait for children who are not outside waiting at the stop.
- If your child will not be riding the bus home, please email [email protected] AND their division. Please also call their office.
All bus changes must be sent in by 1:30 pm Monday – Thursday and 11:30 am on Friday
- EECC – ext 410 [email protected]
- KES GIRLS – ext 400 [email protected]
- KES BOYS – ext 409 or 100 [email protected]
- RMS – ext 300 [email protected]
- Mesivta Avraham Zev/Dr. Abe Chames High School – ext 200 [email protected]
- Transportation emails are not monitored on Sundays – for any changes please call your child’s office.
- In case of an emergency, please CALL Mrs. Nechama Riesel at 305-890-4571.
- Our monitors are focused on the route running smoothly and the safety of the children and should not be contacted directly.
- With the exception of water, there is absolutely no eating or drinking on the bus/van. Any other drinks or food, even in covered cups, will be thrown out.
- No physical contact of any kind is allowed on the bus. Any child who uses their hands or feet in any manner that violates this policy will be automatically suspended from the bus for 24 hours for a first offense.
- If a student needs to be removed from the bus due to a behavioral infraction, the 1st time will be for 24 hours, the 2nd time for 1 week, and the 3rd time will lead to permanent removal
* Severe physical aggression and foul language may be treated like a third offense immediately at the discretion of the school administrational.
- Children may only get on and off the bus at designated stops. If parents are flagging down or cutting off the bus, their children will no longer be allowed to ride the bus.
- Students may only ride on their assigned bus/van.
- We can not accommodate friends riding along with students signed up for bus/van service.
- Mesivta/DACHS boys and RMS boys may not ride the KES buses.
- KES students may not ride Mesivta Avraham Zev/DACHS or RMS vans.
Looking forward to a successful year,
Mrs. Nechama Riesel
Director of Transportation