EECC Dress Code 2023-2024:
- All boys need to wear tzitzis, a yarmulke, and a shirt with sleeves
- Girls in kindergarten classes need to wear skirts or dresses. Shirts and dresses must have sleeves.
- Please dress your children in comfortable clothing that they are able to manage themselves and need not worry about keeping spotless.
- Please send your children in sneakers. Do not send your child to yeshiva in open-toe sandals, slippers, Crocs, or flip-flops.
- Please label all articles of clothing with full name, including yarmulkes, tzitzis, sweaters, raincoats and jackets.