Back To Yeshiva
A (mostly) comprehensive list of what needs to get done....
- ECE = Early Childhood Education
- KES = Klurman Elementary School
- RMS = Rohr Middle School
- DACHS = Dr. Abe Chames School
- Make sure your immunization records are uploaded, and the health portal is completely filled out at ytcte.org/health.
- Families new to Florida: You need to have your immunization records OFFICIALLY transferred over to Florida immunization forms. This can be done in one of 2 ways:
- Visit a Florida doctor, who can do it for you. Make sure to take your out-of-state immunization records with you to the doctor.
- Go to the Florida Department of Health – Immunization Health Department to get the forms transferred for free. Appointments can be made at 305-575-3800 in Miami Dade or 954-467-4700/954-767-5111 in Broward. (Broward has many locations available and faster service.) This is a good option for those who do not yet have a Florida doctor or insurance coverage.
- Returning families: Search your email for the words “Technology Policy Agreement” to find the link to your personalized form.
- New families: Please fill out the form here
- ECE and KES: The Yeshiva will be purchasing school supplies for all students.
- Returning families: Please search your email for the words “ECE & KES School Supplies 2021-2022” to find the email with your personalized link to make your payment.
- New families: If you didn’t receive the email with your personalized link, please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to ask for your link.
- DACHS: Supplies lists coming soon.
ECE: There’s no uniform – just a dress code:
- All boys need to wear tzitzis, a yarmulke and shirts with sleeves.
- Girls in our kindergarten classes need to wear skirts, blouses or dresses with sleeves.
- Please dress your children in comfortable clothing that they are able to manage themselves and need not worry about keeping spotless.
- Please send your child in sneakers. Do not send your child to yeshiva in open toe sandals, slippers, Crocs or flip-flops.
- Please label all articles of clothing with your child’s full name including, yarmulkes, tzitzis, sweaters, raincoats and jackets.
- The Uniform Policy and information on where to purchase uniforms can be found here.
DACHS: Dress code (Page 7 of the Handbook.)
- Dismissal Information:
- BUSING: To sign up for busing, please go to ytcte.org/bus. (Transportation is currently available for Miami Beach, North Miami Beach and Hollywood neighborhoods.)
Order lunch in advance at ytcte.org/lunch. (Menu will be available soon)
- Returning families: any amounts overpaid for lunches last year will be rolled over to this year’s lunch portal before the school year begins
- If you haven’t been receiving emails with Yeshiva information to the email address you provided with your registration, there may be 2 reasons for this:
- You may have accidentally unsubscribed. Please resubscribe here
- The emails might be going to your spam folder. Please check your spam folder. If the emails are there, please move them to your inbox, so that in the future they will get sent to your inbox.
- If you’d like to sign up for community announcement emails please click here